Sunday, 16 May 2010

C is for Cameras

Welcome back to my Folksy Finds, this week I've found some new loves on the theme of cameras! This may have been slightly influenced by the new shiny new camera I recently treated myself to...

I think this camera badge is so cute and who doesn't love felt! (Lupin, £15)


These stitch markers are guaranteed to brighten up anything! Available from The Bothered Owl for £5

 If you are half as clumsy or forgetful as me, a bright camera case like this one is a necessity (Sugarmouse, £12)

Just gorgeous, exposure earrings available from Purple Shmurple for £4.50


Vintage polaroid tote bag from cut copy create for £13! They have lots of camera related beautiful things!

Hope you think these items are as lovely as I do! As usual, they were all available on Folksy at the time of writing!

Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...