Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Sorry for the absence...

A massive apology for the long, long absence from my blog! Im in my final year at university (only got about 3 weeks to go!) so at the moment that has to be my priority.

But a few bits have happened since my last post...

I ran a marathon! Very slowly as it happens, after injuring my hip only a few miles in, but it was such a good day. And going more slowly meant I got to soak up the atmosphere way more and chat to some really nice people!



I've also started working on my first proper range of products for my soon-to-be Etsy shop. If everything goes to plan, I will hopefully open up late summer. So watch out for some sneaky peeks coming soon...

I've got a lot happening in the next couple of months: graduating from university, moving house, possible changing jobs, my first proper holiday in years...Its all very exciting and I promise I will blog more to share it all!

Hope everyones having a great day!

Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...