Thursday, 27 May 2010

Summer Camp!!

I'm very excited to be taking part in the Red Velvet Summer Camp! I've been reading Elsie's and Rachel's blogs for ages and couldn't wait for another class after taking part in Indie Biz a couple of months ago. All the projects look amazing!



I've got quite a busy few months coming up so it might be quite tricky to keep up but the class info is available for a whole year. Even I can get through the projects in 12 months!!

The photos they have taken to promote this class are also, as always, amazing! Worth just checking those out!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow camper! I just wanted to stop by and say hi! Should be a super fun class :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...