Saturday, 21 August 2010

And suddenly everything went crazy...

So I realised the other day that I hadn't posted on my blog in over a month. And then I thought about everything that happened it that month and couldn't believe that I hadn't shared any of it here. So here goes a whistlestop tour of everything that has happened to try and explain my lack of activity here...

Firstly I went on a lovely holiday to Egypt with the man. It was our first holiday together and a well deserved rest. I'm already planning the next escape (but more on that later)


Then I graduated from uni. After three long hard years it was a relief to get through it and I don't think I've ever been more proud of myself. And I got to wear a silly outfit for the day!


I have also started a new job. It is basically my dream job that I've wanted to do since I was about 14 and I'm so lucky to get it so quickly after finishing university. It's a big change to be working 9-5 Monday to Friday but I'm absolutely loving it!

And then as if the rest of this wasn't stressful enough, I moved house. I had to move out of my student house anyway so me and the man have moved into a cute little flat even closer to the sea than I was before. It still looks a mess, I can see unpacked bags and boxes from here...



So basically my entire life has been shaken up. I'm really enjoying the fresh start all this is offering. And hopefully I will now have lots of time for the stuff I want to do (including this blog!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...