Monday, 20 September 2010

J is Jewellery

After a rather long hiatus, Folksy Finds is back (and now on a Monday!). I'm starting back again with one of the broadest categories ever but maybe some of the nicest finds on Folksy.


These vintage knitting needle bangles are just lovely. Available from Ingrid Nation, £10 for all three



This necklace is so dainty, I would want to wear a seriously pretty dress with it! (Lonely Hearts, £12.50)

 Just what I need on the commute so I can disappear off into my literary world, available from Bookity for £4.50


This ring has been inspired by autumn and I love the colours! Kiwi Chick Creations, £7.50

Such a quirky octopus! (Cherryloco Jewellry, £16)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun post idea! I saw that you live in the UK but have you ever looked at Etsy? I'm sure it's close to Folksy, but I loveee Etsy. And I love blog posts of fun finds on these sweet, sweet websites. =]

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...