Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Crafty Commute

Today I was reading the paper on the train to work (as I do every morning!) and a page from the Urban Craft Collective caught my eye.

They are a group who want to make crafting cool again by encouraging people to craft in public; on the train, in the pub, standing in a queue. And I absolutely love the idea! I have a fairly hefty commute (1 1/2 hours each way) and I complain all the time about not having enough time to make things so why not combine the two?

So I hereby take their crafting pledge to craft in public without embarassment or shyness! My first day is tomorrow, wish me luck!

If you want to get involved, check out their website or find them on twitter

Sare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...