Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Florals and Turtles

I've been wanting to share this for a while but didn't want to spoil the surprise for my sister. These cushions were her Christmas present and I'm pleased to say she loved them!


The first one is a floral initial hand sewn onto a plain calico base.


 She's slightly obsessed with turtles so here's my floral version. Even if my man thought it was a fat gingerbread man!


They are envelope backs, one with more florals and the other the calico. Here's a little close up of the floral I used:

If you couldn't guess her favourite colour is green!

Big apologies for the slightly dodgy quality of the photos, they were taken in a bit of a rush before I had to wrap them up! Such a hit with the family though that I'm off now to make some more for my mum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...