Sunday, 3 April 2011

I Love Making Presents

I'm not sure if my friends and family are as much of a fan but I really enjoy making presents for people. Choosing the perfect present is such a stressful thing to do so at least I can relax while making them.


This little fella is a present for my mum for Mother's Day today. She seemed to love him so everyone's happy! This is one of the most complicated things I've ever made, from a pattern in Sew Hip magazine this month. The ears are made with fabric printed with hedgehogs, my mum's favourite animal. It's the small details every time!


I've got a few other present projects on the go but you will all have to wait until after they have been given away. Just in case anyone accidently sees them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...