Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Bake of the Week: Chocolate Brownies

Welcome to my new feature: Bake of the Week. Clue is in the title really, I will share one of my favourite bakes with you every week! First up, chocolate brownies. 


1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water
2. Beat together the sugar and butter, then add the eggs
3. Sift in the flour 
4. Fold in the melted chocolate
5. Tip into a 20cm baking tin and cook for around 25 minutes at 180c/gas mark 4


These brownies are deliciously sticky and were all eaten about 30secs after this photo! The recipe should make about 16 squares (depending on how big you cut them!)

Try:
  • Adding chocolate chips or dried fruit
  • With icecream 

2 comments:

  1. Nom, nom, nom! Those look delicious, all i need now is a conversion table for the measurements. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me about different measurements (I always forget!), maybe I should add a conversion table to the blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...