Thursday, 10 November 2011

Birthday Celebrations: Part 1


So this week it's my birthday! If you follow me on Twitter then you will probably already know that! So thought I would share some random photos from some of my celebrations so far. I'm one of those annoying people who stretches their birthday celebrations out as long as possible! As I write this there is at least 4 celebratory days to go...

I got some a-may-zing presents this year! Despite sewing all the time, I didn't actually have a sewing box. But now I do and it's shaped like a house! Well, a house with a polka dot roof anyway...


May also have got a lovely little present from a special little place! My mum visited New York this year so I had an inkling a Tiffany necklace may be coming my way but it was lovelier than I imagined. 


As you can probably tell I was not remotely prepared for any of these pictures being taken so please excuse the dodgy expressions! 


Having a birthday right near Bonfire Night has it's perks, namely an excuse for sparklers! I was a typical blogger and insisted on taking photos at the same time...


The mister may have proved that hinting does work! I'm actually a bit excited for my commute on Monday so I can test this bad boy out. Also, major excitement for the amount of free books you can download...


I've been trying to limit the Starbucks consumption recently but if you can't treat yourself on your birthday when can you?

Sorry guys, this definitely won't be the last birthday post, I just can't contain the excitement. And just think, it's almost time to get excited for Christmas...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...