Thursday, 12 January 2012

'Fake' Christmas

Uh-oh, yet another unplanned break from blogging...I think I've pretty much figured out a plan to let me blog regularly and get on with everything else so let's see how it goes?


Anyway, despite it being mid-January now, I haven't shared any of my Christmas so please excuse the Christmas posts coming up over the next couple of days!


Me and the mister don't spend Christmas together, we like to spend that time with our families. So we have a 'fake' Christmas the weekend before


.
 We just buy each other a little something (we all know Christmas gets expensive!) but I was so so happy with my present, a beautiful necklace from Pretty Zoo. So proud of him for buying handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...