Monday, 7 May 2012

Cake International Show



 For the first time, the Cake International Show came to London (it's always been in Birmingham before), and I couldn't pass up the chance to go. Warning you all now, this is a very photo heavy post!

 
 There were endless amounts of stalls selling pretty much anything baking related you could ever want. The growing trend for cake pops was really apparent, as lots of places were selling candy melts and cake pop sticks. Silicon moulds were always everywhere.
 





 As well as the stalls, there were lots of competition entries that everyone could view and of course, photograph. I've included just a few of my favourites. I've never been so inspired and intimidated at the same time!




 I also got to meet Jo, winner of Great British Bake Off. She signed my show guide and had a quick chat which was cool. She seemed very shy though! I also spotted Jason from the same series wandering around the show.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...