Sunday, 20 May 2012

Summer is here (maybe)


This weekend it finally feels like summer is here. A little windy, but oh so warm!

I finally got a chance to wear my new mint jeans (yes, the coloured denim obsession is continuing) I didn't want to wear them with any chance of rain.  

And for a change, I wore my hair in it's natural state rather than straightened into submission. Please focus on the hair not the dodgy face...



 Down on the seafront there is the Brighton Fishing Museum, tucked away under the arches. I have probably walked past it a thousand times and today, on a complete whim, we went in.


 It was a lovely little place, packed full of information about the industry that started my little city, back before it was even known as Brighton.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...