Thursday, 5 July 2012

Finally Finished: Friendship Bracelets


I probably haven't made friendship bracelets since I was about 8. And even then I don't remember making that many. But when I saw this tutorial from Honestly WTF, I knew I had to have a go.

My first attempt looked a little like this, so I knew I had my work cut out! Seriously,  I have no idea how I made such a mess of it.
Once I got into the swing of things it all came together much better. I finished the diagonal stripes one last, and you can probably tell the earlier ones aren't as neat. 

The pink and purple stripe was just a bit of an experiment but I quite like how it turned out. It's quite short though so I'm thinking of adding some chains to it make it bigger.

I love the studs on them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making a lot more of them. I'm thinking birthday presents?

1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable to look at, and come in so many different styles & colors that there is no doubt one for every persons unique style.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...