Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Not quite the Tour De France

I have a poor history of cycling. Most of my family and quite a few friends can tell you hilarious stories of my cycling mishaps. So it was strange to find me planning a bike ride...

But bikes hired there was no going back. I had never been to the Undercliff Walk, that takes you out to Saltdean and beyond. But it was the perfect, and most importantly flat, route for me to get cycling again.

The weather looks overcast here, but it was pretty warm and humid all afternoon.


Anyway, I loved it and actually managed to stay on the bike and in one piece (which is more than can be said for my other cycling adventures). I'm still not quite brave enough to venture on to 'proper' roads, and probably not the seafront on a busy Sunday morning. But hey, practice makes perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...