Friday, 21 September 2012

Dress of the Week: Lowie Grey Tea Dress

Lowie is a great brand that makes beautiful clothes as ethically as possible. Everything is made using the most eco-friendly materials possible, and the makers themselves are given fair wages and better working conditions.Many of the items are knitwear based and I fell in love with this grey tea dress.



The dress is £235 from Lowie.

It might be more expensive than most dresses I feature but I think the way it has been made definitely justifies the price. I'm dreaming of thousands of ways to wear it, I just need to save up those pennies. Even if this dress isn't your thing, I would seriously recommend a good browse. Keep your eyes peeled for the anchor crochet collar, it looks as good as it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...