Sunday, 16 September 2012

Paralympics: Athletics at the Olympic Stadium

My adventure continued with athletics on Thursday. And I don't think I could have chosen a better night to be there...

Hannah Cockcroft kicked it all off with an amazing gold in her 200m

Then David Weir got his 3rd gold of the Games in his 800m

And Jonnie Peacock rounded it all off, beating Oscar Pistorious, Oliveira and co, in his 100m

The atmosphere in the stadium was electric, and the crowd went wild whenever a Brit went near the track or field.

We got to see several other British medals, including Dan Greaves get a silver and a couple of bronzes. As well as a few world records again!
You can read the other parts of my adventures here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...