Saturday, 22 September 2012

The Pelham Hotel: Christmas Comes Early

Last week, I was invited to 'Christmas Comes Early' at The Pelham Hotel, to showcase both the hotel and what they could do for Christmas events. It was 'snowing' as I arrived which really set the scene, and Mark Wright singing Christmas songs (and plenty of swing) pretty much made me forget it was September.

The hotel itself is beautiful, and although it has 51 rooms it seems much more intimate due to its winding staircases and corridors. The bathrooms feature his and her sinks, and most of the rooms have antiques for you to view and enjoy. I was lucky enough to see the King Suite, and could happily have stayed there all night.

The hotel has smaller rooms for more intimate gatherings such as afternoon tea. All cakes are made on the premises and were delicious. This proves particularly popular for hen parties and baby showers, and I can see why. Downstairs there is also an honesty bar, the hotel has made a huge effort to make people feel at home during their stay.

 
 
The main event took place in the bistro. The room is usually a restaurant for the hotel but provided a great space for cocktails and canapes. I can definitely recommend all the tasters of the Christmas menu I was lucky enough to try! The cocktails were all AquaRiva tequila based, but the Christmas theme wasn't forgotten with the other ingredients including chestnuts and ginger ale. I can recommend even higher their cocktail menu!

Visit The Pelham Hotel for more information on the hotel and their Christmas offerings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...