Thursday, 11 October 2012

Crochet Blanket Progress

If someone had told me there would be any progress towards a crochet blanket at the beginning of the year, I wouldn't have believed them .I couldn't crochet despite several attempts at it. I had no idea how to go about starting a blanket. I was considering just giving up and buying my dream crochet blanket.

But now I have a small but steadily growing pile of granny squares. The more I make, the more I fall in love with the yarn and colours I have chosen.

I've gone with simple, and my blanket will just be made up of hundreds (and I think it really will be hundreds) of basic granny squares. There's a long way to go but I think the tricky bit is over already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...