Thursday, 22 November 2012

Birthday Cakes

I was thoroughly spoilt for my whole birthday and ended up with not just one but three birthday cakes. It's probably a good thing I'm a massive fan of cake...
First my Mum made me an early birthday cake/a housewarming present. Despite her concerns it was scrumptious.

 Normally the mister deals with the savoury and the sweet is my domain. But he makes an exception for my birthday and the result was this beauty of a cake. His piping is genuinely better than mine.

 And then, after an accidental request from me, my Mum very quickly made me cupcakes when I popped up to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Very jealous of 3 birthday cakes!
    I definitely shouldn't have read this post whilst sitting at work starving hungry....x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...