Thursday, 24 January 2013

What I'm...

Reading
You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane. This slightly unconventional love story had me both cheering and groaning at the character's and their decisions. Despite some predictable points, it had me guessing right up until the end, and I loved it.


Listening to
Ministry of Sound 90's Anthems. It's mega cheesy but can't help making me smile. And maybe dance a little, which is fine in my kitchen, but gets you funny looks on the Tube. I may or may not know this from personal experience...


Watching
The Undateables, about people with disabilities looking for love. There are points when you aren't entirely sure if it's ok to laugh but I found it really heartwarming. The story of Ray who's ex-fiancĂ©e ran the dating agency he was using will make you grin like an idiot! 

Eating
Creme Eggs! I blooming well love them, and as they are only around for a few months I have to make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...