Monday, 25 February 2013

What I'm...


Reading
The Secret Supper Club by Dana Bate. Parts of the storyline were pretty predictable but it made me laugh out loud. Oh, and it comes with recipes from some of the meals in the book which I thought was a lovely extra.

Listening to
Motown Classics. 4 CD's worth of some of my all time favourite songs. It seriously can't fail to cheer up a chilly February morning, and get me dreaming of those summer days.

Watching
The Rebound. I had an evening to myself and picked a Netflix movie almost at random. But this had me giggling from the start, and (I know I should know better by now) I didn't really see the ending coming.

Eating
Pancakes. Crepes with lemon and sugar, American with blueberries, Scotch pancakes with golden syrup. Can't. Get. Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...