Wednesday, 20 March 2013

They Let Us Escape

Last week was a much anticipated week off work. I realised the week before that I hadn't had more than a 4 day weekend since September, so I was so excited about the thought of 10 whole days off.

The week kicked off with the mister's birthday. Cake, presents, gigs and very bad dancing ensued. 

Then I was homeward bound for Mother's Day. Yummy food and spring flowers. 

Spring seemed a long way off when it snowed. Dinner with my sister almost turned into being stranded in the wrong town!
By Wednesday, the sun was shining again. Just in time for cinema & Nando's trips, and walks along the seafront.

Science Museum adventures now the weather was behaving itself.

 Just enough time to round off my week with a trip to the Knitting & Stitching Show with my Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your lovely thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...